the chocolate cake | the vanilla bean blog
This is it.
This is the chocolate cake I’ve been searching for:
The chocolate cake that my family asks me to make at birthdays.
The chocolate cake that I sneak a piece of at breakfast.
And lunch.
And in the middle of the night.

It is incredible:
A moist, tender crumb, a rich chocolate flavor, a perfect butter cream frosting.
Really. Sometimes it shows up in my dreams.
the chocolate cake | the vanilla bean blog

the chocolate cake | the vanilla bean blog
The Chocolate Cake
Barefoot Contessa

The batter will be very, very liquidity, so don’t let that worry you. Remember that the sugar goes in with the dry ingredients – I have left it out twice now on accident and had to remake the cake. If you are not a coffee fan, you could just use hot water, but I haven’t tried that out, so I can’t guarantee you if the cake will still be as rich and wonderful. [My husband, who hates coffee, eats this cake with the coffee in it and has never complained].

1 3/4 cup flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup good cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk, shaken
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee

Preheat the oven to 350. Butter two 8 inch round cake pans (make sure cake pans are at least 2 inches tall). Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans (if you need a visual on this step, here is a You Tube video that is helpful.

Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and mix on low speed until combined. In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry. With the mixer still on low, add the coffee and stir just to combine, scraping the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 35-40 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool in the pans for 30 minutes, then turn them out onto a cooling rack and cool completely, removing parchment paper.

Place one layer, flat side up, on a plate. With a knife or offset spatula, spread the top with frosting. Place the second layer on top, rounded side up, and spread the frosting evenly on the top and sides of the cake.
the chocolate cake | the vanilla bean blog
Chocolate Frosting
This cake is very tender, so if you want to spread the frosting on without crumbs all mixed in it, I suggest a crumb coating. There is also just enough frosting for the cake, so frost carefully. You could make more frosting, but I think any more would make it too rich. If you want to add coffee to the frosting, add a teaspoon or two of coldpress or instant coffee powder dissolved in hot tap water. You can also melt the chocolate in a microwave, just watch it carefully. When I make this I always use eggs from a small, local farm, so I feel safe using the yolk in the frosting. If you are nervous about this, you can substitute a tablespoon of corn syrup, or omit it all together (I’ve done both of those options in a pinch, and it’s turned out fine).

6 oz good semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
1/2 pound [2 sticks] unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 egg yolk, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar

Chop the chocolate and place it in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir until just melted and set aside until cooled to room temperature.

In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium-high speed until light yellow and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg yolk and vanilla and continue beating for 3 minutes. Turn the mixer to low, gradually add the powdered sugar, then beat at medium speed, scraping down the bowl as necessary, until smooth and creamy.

On low speed, add the chocolate to the butter mixture and mix until blended. Don’t whip! Spread immediately on the cooled cake.
the chocolate cake | the vanilla bean blog
Ms. [W] takes some photos of her own.

108 Responses to the chocolate cake

1. Jessica says:

Have you ever tried this as a bundt cake?

2. Sariana says:

Hi
    I love this recipes, I a, going to try to make this week. Did you use unsweetened cocoa powder?

3. Stephanie says:

I have 9 inch pans …. How do I compensate? Increase the recipe by 30% to accommodate larger pans or roll with it and lower the cook time?

4. Prithi says:

Your cake looks soooooooo yummy. :) Cant wait to try it.
    Can I substitute instant coffee powder and milk instead of the brewed coffee in the cake ?
    And the frosting, you mentioned that there is just enuf… Is this enough frosting to go between the cake layers and on the top as well ?

• Sarah says:

Hello! I would say instant coffee powder and hot water would be a better option, since there is already buttermilk in the cake. And yes, there is enough frosting to go in between the cake layers and on top – there just isn’t any left over if you want to decorate it fancy, such as piping or roses. But you will have enough for the whole cake. I hope that helps!

5. Barbie says:

Hi Sarah ! Don’t mean to sound like the baking newbie (even though I am when it comes to baking from scratch) LOL … But what do you mean when you say : Instead of brewed coffee, you could substitute heated up cold press (what is heated up cold press?)

Thank you so much … Looks so yummy !

• Sarah says:

You don’t sound like a newbie! I am actually going to remove that, as it has caused some confusion. Cold press is a very strong cold-brewed coffee that I’m terribly addicted to, ha. It’s made in a toddy maker, and can also be found in a lot of coffee shops. I worked in coffee shops for over a decade, so I assumed people would know what it is, but am finding out most people don’t! If you don’t want to go the coffee route, hot water would work, although might not give the cake the same depth of flavor. I hope that helps!

6. Erin says:

Hi Sarah! What do you mean when you say butter and flour the pans? Just not sure… Thanks! erin

• Sarah says:

Hi Erin – sometimes cake pans are buttered and floured, which is similar to greasing them with pan spray (like PAM). Basically you are going to take a little softened butter and spread it evenly around the surface of the cake pan, and up the sides (using your fingers, a paper towel, or a pastry brush), making sure to cover all of it. Then you will sprinkle a few tablespoons of flour into the pan. Move the pan around so the flour evenly coats all the butter, and then tap out any excess flour that is left. (Here’s a You Tube video explaining it also, if a visual is more helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARm5oDzaMAA) The parchment paper that lines the bottom will need to be greased and floured also. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions.

7. sp4rkl3z says:

My 4 year old has been bugging me for a chocolate cake since his birthday (I made yellow then) and I came across this on Pinterest. It is DIVINE! I decided I’m not even going to frost it…cut back on the sugar and calories (LOL). Mmmm!

8. […] *images {row 1} paleo chocolate cake, pink vanilla pocky cake, cake topped with roses  {row 2} strawberry ruffle cake, neapolitan rose cake, butterscotch peanut butter cake {row 3} coffee cake, perfect white , chocolate cake […]

9. Melanie says:

Hello, can’t wait to make this cake sounds & looks delicious, once i have converted the measurments to uk style. Could you please tell me, is the flour self raising or plain flour?
    Many thanks.

10. […] continuing with the actual content. I got this recipe from an amazing food blog that I go to oh-so-often. So those of you that will click on the link will see that the photos there […]

11. Kamaria says:

Thank you so much for the recipe! I know it’s a little late, but I just made a gluten-free, dairy-free version of this and it was AWESOME! I can’t wait to make it again.

12. Melanie says:

Hello. I’m making a wedding cake for my best friend this week and really would like to find a reliable chocolate cake recipe. I know, I’m crazy for trying out a new recipe for her wedding cake but the other ones I have just don’t cut it. What I really like about this cake is the nice dark color! I was wondering. If I were to use hot water instead of coffee, would the cake have less of that nice rich dark color? And is the coffee taste strong or just subtle. Thank you!

13. Melanie says:

Hello again. This recipe sure is delicious! However, and this is a big however. I can NOT for the life of me stop this cake from falling in the middle. I’ve made it three times now in the last two days and i am completely stumped. My baking powder and soda are both fresh, my oven temp is spot on, I’m being very careful not to over-mix it and I’m even using the little metal flower stems in the middle of my cake. Falls every single time and not until the very end of my cooking time. I can literally watch it fall right before my eyes in the oven. Please help because I love love love the taste of this yummy chocolate and want so badly to make it work. I don’t know if it matters but I live in a very dry/high climate in northern Nevada. Should I be adjusting my baking time and temp? Thanks!

Melanie,
      For some reason your comments didn’t show up in my inbox, I’m so sorry for a late reply! I’m not sure what could be wrong, but it’s very possible it’s the high climate. I’m not an expert at all in that, maybe a google search will help? I’ve never had this cake collapse on me before – just sink a tiny bit. I’m so sorry I’m not much help!

14. Cat says:

I don’t drink coffee, can you substitute anything else for the coffee? Thanks.

• Sarah says:

Hi Cat! I mention in the recipe notes that ‘If you are not a coffee fan, you could just use hot water, but I haven’t tried that out, so I can’t guarantee you if the cake will still be as rich and wonderful.’ I hope that helps!

15. Chris says:

Can I substitute regular milk or skim for the buttermilk or would that just ruin it?

• Sarah says:

Hi Chris! The buttermilk is important – the acidity in it helps the cake to react right to the baking soda, and helps the cake to rise. If you don’t have any, you can add 1 tablespoon vinegar (or lemon juice) to the 1 cup of milk and let it sit for 5 minutes before using, or add 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar to the dry ingredients (cooks illustrated just discovered this can work, as well – I haven’t tried it yet, but they tested it). I hope that helps!

16. Eva says:

Hi! I just made this cake for my dad’s birthday and it turned out really well! I cut half cup of sugar and cut down on quarter cup of buttermilk and coffee to maintain the ratio of dry and wet ingredients. Thanks for a great recipe – the coffee really compliments the rich chocolate flavor :) I paired it with a banana cream cheese frosting – great combination! I look forward to trying more of your recipes.

17. Ashley says:

Hi! I was wondering if this recipe would work for cupcakes as well?

18. Sue says:

The cake looks wonderful, and you are very good taking time to reply to all the comments.
    i just wondered about the egg yolk in the icing, it does not look like the egg yolk is cooked, so it may not be safe for very old or pregnant and may not last very long, please correct me if I am wrong?

• Sarah says:

Hi Sue! When I make this I always use eggs from a small, local farm, so I feel safe using the yolk in the frosting. If you are nervous about this, you can substitute a tablespoon of corn syrup, or omit it all together (I’ve done both of those options in a pinch, and it’s turned out fine). But thanks for reminding me, I should add this note to the recipe!

19. Evelyn Eidsath says:

This recipe looks great, I plan on making it for my friend’s mother’s birthday. I want to make and frost it a day ahead, so should I store it in the fridge or would it be fine on the counter? Thanks!

Hi Evelyn,
      I usually store it in the fridge, especially if I’m using the raw egg yolk in the frosting (I have, though, left sliced pieces out on the counter for a few days after we celebrated with it, and it’s always been fine). So if you want to err on the side of caution, I’d keep it cool, and then pull it out at least an hour before serving.

20. Laura says:

So excited to make this!

I have a question. i’d like to make a miniature, individual version of this. as long as the pans are 2 inches high, does it matter the diameter?

thanks!

Hi Laura!
      I think that it should work just fine – I’ve made this batter into cupcakes, and they were great. So you shouldn’t have a problem. Let me know how it works out!

21. N. says:

Hi. I was wondering if we had to use parchment paper or If I can just flour and butter the pan

• Sarah says:

I’ve never made it without the parchment, so I can’t honestly say. But the cake is very tender, so I think you might not want to risk just using butter and flour – the cake has a good chance of sticking to the bottom or falling apart when flipped out of the pan.

22. jodi pryor says:

I made the chocolate cake 2 days ago,and I must say the best we have ever had,my man can’t stop eating it and my boys want another one already Lol!!!!

23. Laurie Stramer says:

I had a piece of this cake for breakfast, not my usual breakfast. It just looked to tempting, it was amazing!! The best chocolate cake I ever had. Very very moist and delicious!! Thanks Sarah, and thanks Adam for sharing with the Hubbs staff.

24. Jean O'Neill says:

You are right! And Help! The Barefoot Contessa’s chocolate cake is the absolute best. I have always made it using Ghiradelli’s 100% Unsweetened Cocoa for the cake and the frosting. I did not use Ina’s frosting recipe because of the raw egg yolk but substituted Ghiradelli’s buttercream recipe. Well now they have changed their cocoa (confirmed by the company) and it is much lighter in color. This is my family’s favorite cake! Friends ask for it! What cocoa do you use for yours? Thank you!

• Sarah says:

Hi Jean – I use Hershey’s Special Dark, which is a mixture of Natural and Dutch Cocoa. America’s Test Kitchen rated it as a good supermarket brand a few years ago, and I’ve been happy with it overall. I hope that helps!

25. neha says:

I want to make this cake this Friday for a friend’s birthday. I have Dutch cocoa powder. Do you think that will be fine? Thank you in advance.

• Sarah says:

Hi Neha – I think that should be just fine. I use Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder for this cake, and it’s a mixture of natural and Dutch cocoa, and it always works. Let me know how your cake turns out!

26. Jessica says:

This cake is wonderfully moist and tender! I just recently found out I could eat organic eggs (been intolerant for years!) and this was the first time I baked and ate an egg free chocolate cake in a long long time. Vegan chocolate cake is definitely more dense so this was a light and lovely change. I also loved the use of hot coffee, as it naturally enhances the chocolate flavor! It certainly did not disappoint! I left out the yolk in the frosting and subbed it for brown rice syrup which worked for me. Thank you so much for sharing!

27. This looks amazing! Will defiantly be trying this recipe myself. Love chocolate cake, it’s a guilty pleasure :) x

28. Kelly LT says:

Is that 350ºc or 350ºF for the oven?

29. oh my cake says:

Very inspiring. I really like this.You tried something new.it is fantastic to see a useful blog.

30. sara says:

This year I decided on baking my very first cake on my birthday! And this is the recipe I’ve chosen! Looks marvelously irresistible. :)

31. Kafka says:

This actually looks very similar to our family birthday cake – just the dough is slightly different.. maybe I’ll have to give it a try! 😉
    Without having tried it on this specific recipe, I would recommend replacing coffee with whole(!!) milk, in order to not lose any taste. That’s what I do on “our cake” (don’t like so much coffee myself and often made it for friends and family who feel the same, lots of small cousins etc..), I just add a sip of coffee to prevent everything from getting too sweet and unbalanced and fill up with milk. It works without problem.

32. Skylar Evans says:

Hey, I’ve been following your blog for a while now, and I’d like to thank you for pushing me to dive right in to the world of culinery delights. I have never before found myself so intrigued by the simplicities we once mistook for magic. In fact, you inspired me to start looking for my own means of cookery ambition. That’s when I found something…

I was browsing through Amazon (of course) and came across the most amazing cake decorating book. I kinda went to dismiss it at first, but then my younger sister decided that she wanted a copy, so we agreed to give it a go. I am so glad that we did.

This guide is a one-of-a-kind. The instructions are detailed, yet simple and easy to follow; even for someone like me! The photographs are a great accompaniment to the book. The book has helped me to enhance my abilities with cake decorating greatly, and I thought that it seemed like something that would interest you – especially seeing as I found it down to you.

Anyway, thank you for your time. Great finally getting to speak to you,
    Skylar Evans

• Sarah says:

Hi Skylar – Thanks so much for the nice note! And, I’m so glad you are experimenting in the kitchen. :) I’ll have to check out the book; it sounds great. Have a lovely weekend! -Sarah

33. Lindsey says:

Hi Sarah!

My friends swear your cake is the very best.

Has anyone tried making this with gluten-free all purpose flour with any success? I am a cake lover, but unfortunately am highly allergic to wheat. Would the flavor be compromised?

Any tips are appreciated!

Thanks,
    Lindsey

34. Sammie says:

Hi, this cake looks so scrummy. I’m a huge Barefoot fan (I’ve even purchased cup measures as here in the UK we tend to weigh ingredients). My hubby and our son & two daughters, my mum, dad, sister, neighbour, ALL of my friends would love this!! I’m going to have to give it a try. Thank you for inspiring me. Sammie

35. Sydney says:

After conducting thorough research for the best chocolate cake, I decided to go with your recipe for my dad’s birthday cake. I must say, the cake turned out exactly how I wanted it-decadent, not too sweet, and not the slightest bit dry. I made a few changes, such as using half brown sugar and half cane sugar. I decided to use a whipped chocolate ganache for the filling which complemented the flavor even more. Thanks so much for a wonderful recipe that I will no doubt use in the future! :)

36. I love you’re cake! I have a little cocoa rouge left over and I think I might try it with this recipe. I bet the buttermilk makes the cake super moist!

37. […] but this year I was craving chocolate so I dug through my Pinterest dessert board and settled on this recipe from The Vanilla Bean Blog. I made the cake layers the day before my birthday and kept them […]

38. […] but this year I was craving chocolate so I dug through my Pinterest dessert board and settled on this recipe from The Vanilla Bean Blog. I made the cake layers the day before and kept them in a covered […]

39. […] to satisfy, I started my search. Melissa’s cake looked fabulous, a true classic, really; Sarah’s cake was incredibly intriguing, how could it not be? She named it THE Chocolate Cake! I was also […]

40. Lizzy says:

I had some friends make this with salted buttercream frosting topped with lavender for my wedding in January. It was phenomenal. Thanks for your great recipes!

Best,
    Lizzy

41. Ayn Riggs says:

Hi, you blog is wonderful! As the director of Slave Free Chocolate I was wondering if you would consider writing a about ethical cocoa and where to find it. As education and awareness is the first key for social change, you would be doing a great thing by bringing forth this issue to your chocolate loving audience. We are happy to provide you with any information you need. Warmly, Ayn

42. shontel says:

am rilly getin frustratd I’ve tried baking chocolate cakes n I’ve ended up condeming over 16 pans of cake,each always ends up so strong and touch,i’ve tried ur recipe 3 tyms i made d last one on sunday infact i cldn’t even stop the tears of agony n frustration 4rm flowing down my eyes,i rilly want 2 kw hw to mke dis cake I’ve wasted a lot of moni on this already i rilly nid ur hlp please,d lst 1 didn’t rise and had bubbles at d top of it and bcame so hard a day after,n it tastd really bad,quite alryt d sugar wz enough but der wsnt any taste of chocolate flavour,twz neither cripsy nor moist,infact ppl r bginin 2 mke fun of me n say i jst waste moni on nonsense,,please help me,i beg of u,the cocoa powder i use is called master chef n it seems it leaves a horribl taste after words and then wat does the hot water or cofee do,can i try it without using hot water please som1 shld help me,,i dnt kw wat am doing wrong, please am willing to pay 4 u 2 teach me i jst want to know how to bake a moist chocolate cake,pppplllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseee

• Sarah says:

Hi Shontel, I’m so sorry you are having trouble with this cake! I’ll do my best to help you figure this out. I haven’t ever heard of master chef cocoa powder, so I’m not sure if that is the problem or not. I use Hersey’s Special Dark cocoa powder (I’ve found it at Target and my local grocery store) and find that works really well. The hot water/coffee is important to the cake – it makes it really moist and the cake won’t turn out without it. Is your baking powder/baking soda fresh? Sometimes if it is older, it will lose it’s ability to make things rise. Is your oven working correctly? Sometimes the oven temperature can be off, and that can also cause trouble. You can pick up a cheap oven thermometer at the grocery store/Target, and that can tell you if your oven is heating correctly. What brand/kind of flour are you using? And are you making any substitutions in the recipe? Just want to check and see if that could be the problem. You can also email me at thevanillabeanblog@gmail.com and I can try and help you figure this out! I want you to make a great chocolate cake! -Sarah

43. akanksha says:

Hi…the cake looks truly delicious…so not helping with the diet :) . is it possible to substitute egg in the cake recipe,since i can’t eat eggs .

44. […] Starbucks, and ordered a freshly brewed short size. Boom, WORTH IT. // Barefoot Contessa via Vanilla Bean 5. If it’s a challenge to keep your (or your mate’s) phone down while you eat, […]

45. Ileana says:

Ooh yes, I love this chocolate cake! Need to make it again soon. :)

46. d design says:

perfect n lovely………

47. Amazing! I love to eat this cake… I always prefer chocolate cake.

48. Mayra says:

I love this cake ! Question can I make this cake into cupcakes and if so what are the temperatures to use ?

• Sarah says:

Hi Mayra – I’ve made this into cupcakes before. Fill each cupcake liner only halfway full – the batter rises a lot during baking, and will over flow if it is too full. I used the same oven temp for cupcakes and it worked just fine.

49. […] The uncomfortable: useless and deliberately inconvenient everyday objects.What sound looks like.Behind the scenes of internet store warehouses.Haikus to NY.Accepted class of 2018.Chocolate cake. […]

50. […] have been looking at birthday cake recipes for the whole month, but when I saw Vanilla Bean Blog Chocolate Cake I knew I had found the perfect one. Then I had to choose the right frosting. I didn’t want to […]

51. karishma says:

Hey Sarah , ive been using this recipe for all my chocolate cakes , and there’s never a day that its let me down ! Ive been requested by a very special friend to bake her an eggless version , ive looked up a lot of recipes but they dont look promising enough . Could you suggest a substitution for eggs in this recipe or any other to match up to the moistness and texture of your cake ? I would be very greatful if you could do so .

Thank you .

• Sarah says:

Hmm. I haven’t ever tried making this without eggs, or with an egg replacer, so I’m not sure the best way to direct you! I’m so sorry, I wish I had a good answer for you. I would suggest checking out Heartbeet Kitchen or Oh LadyCakes – both these blogs are vegan and may have a cake recipe that would work.

52. Hey Sarah, Thanx For Sharing this recipes. I made it and it was so yummy.Everyone loved this delicious chocolate cake,your cake looks so wonderful, so yummy, and I will be making this again! http://bit.ly/1P5M0wj

53. Lynne Poyner says:

Can you convert this to metric (kg) please

54. Sheila says:

Can you tell me is plain flour used or SR flour thanks

55. Paula says:

I was wondering if you had any tips on storage and how long it keeps. I have made it today (not tasted it yet) but can’t wait to thanks x

• Sarah says:

Hi Paula – the shelf life of the cake is 2-3 days. I usually keep it in the fridge, and then take it out and let it come to room temperature before serving. The frosting will harden in the fridge, so I think it tastes best at room temperature.

56. peggy says:

Absolutely amazing! Your directions were perfect! Thank you for this masterpiece!

57. Ashwini says:

what could I use instead of that an electric mixer with a paddle attachment ?

58. Tonje says:

Hello! I was wondering if it would be OK to substitute the vegetable oil with melted butter? I normally prefer cakes baked with butter over the ones baked with vegetable oil as i feel that it adds a bit more roundness to the taste. Love your blog by the way!

59. Liz Jacobs says:

This cake looks amazing and reminds me of a cake my Aunt used to make for me as a child. Happy memories and thanks I’ll be trying this one soon!

60. Susie says:

Hi Sarah!

I made this cake a while ago and it’s awesome! But I remember, the first time I made it, there was an extra recipe, I think in the comments or in the notes, that was some kind of lazy buttercream? Like cocoa + powdered sugar + unsalted butter, but I can’t seem to find it! And I’m not sure if there was anything else on it, or about the measurements :( .
    Am I crazy? Did it ever exist?

Ps: you’re my fav baker, all your recipes are wonderful! <3

• Sarah says:

Hi Susie- I don’t remember that recipe at all! But it sounds like a really good idea. :) I’ll try and think if I can remember something along those lines. And, thanks so much for the kind words. I’m so glad you like the cake. -sarah

61. […] been wanting to bake this particular chocolate cake for awhile as I’ve seen it raved about on The Vanilla Bean Blog, Hummingbird High, and a few other baking blogs. Also, it has coffee, which is never a bad thing in […]

62. briana says:

hi there! i’ve been making this chocolate cake non-stop for the last several weeks, different occasions keep popping up, it’s perfect. but i’ve never made the chocolate frosting you have here, i’ve done all sorts of other frostings. may i ask, does the frosting keep okay? i’d like to make the cake and frosting ahead of time for prepping/ease of making. have you ever made it and kept it on the counter or the fridge, or perhaps made and frosted the cake and then refrigerated or frozen it?
    thanks for all the lovely recipes.
    -briana

• Sarah says:

Hi Briana – the frosting does keep pretty well. I would keep the frosted cake in the fridge, and then let it come to room temperature before serving. It hardens up quite a bit when cold, and tastes best (I think) at room temperature. I hope that helps!

63. Ava Chambers says:

Is it possible to make this gluten free? With maybe rye and spelt flour?

• Sarah says:

Hi Ava – I know a few people have had good luck using the Cup 4 Cup flour in this recipe, but I don’t know if straight up spelt flour would work. If you try it, let me know! I’d love to know how it turned out for you.

64. […] first time making a cake, from scratch, and it turned out delicious! Everyone loved it. I followed this recipe and made a buttercream frosting instead of the chocolate frosting. I also made some strawberry […]

65. yes this information very helpful this inspired me

66. paul says:

love it, it looks delicious, thanks for sharing.